My mum has her surgery today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummybunny

Reaction score
Please send may positive thoughts today - my mumhas surgery this afternoon to remove the colon cancer tumour. She'llthen go into intensive care for a few days.

Am at work but can't concentrate very well, not so good as I'm a teacher!

Thank you

mummybunny xx

Definitely sending loving thoughts and prayers to your mother, mummybunny....

Here is an icon of AA Raphael - the angel of healing - for her:

raphaelicon.gif

...and a hug for you...

hug.jpg

Thank you so much everyone - scary day. She'sdoing fine - my stepdad went to visit last night and she was out ofintensive care, but on oxygen and lots of drips and tubes. We are goingto visit on Wednesday evening. The surgeon was pleased with howeverything went, but we won't know if she'll need chemo until the lymphnode tests come back in a couple of days. My mum's only 49.

Thanks again, God bless.
mummybunny xx

It's always scariest during the treatmentprocess, isn't it?Especially for family members. It's a goodsign that the doctor was pleased with how the surgery went...I'mcontinuing to add my prayers for your mum's complete recovery.
:pray:

mummybunny wrote:
Thank you so much everyone - scary day. She's doing fine -my stepdad went to visit last night and she was out of intensive care,but on oxygen and lots of drips and tubes. We are going to visit onWednesday evening. The surgeon was pleased with how everything went,but we won't know if she'll need chemo until the lymph node tests comeback in a couple of days. My mum's only 49.

Thanks again, God bless.
mummybunny xx
I am glad to hear your mum came through the surgery and thedoctor is pleased. Waiting for the biopsy results is thehardest. I was diagnosed with an invasive carcinoma in2002. Next month will mark 5 yearsof being cancerfree and I am glad all of it is behind me. Will continue tothink healing thoughts and send prayers for your family.

Awww I hope your Mum is feelingcomfortable after her opmummybunny.:hug:

Back