My mommy iz sooo mean!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
Iz Weston.
I iz mad.
My mommy lets me out ebery day when da clock sayz 4.
Well toonight my mommy went out somewheres and did not let me out until da clock said 9! I haz space to play in when she isnt home, but i likes playin on her bed becauze she pets me and gives me treats. I iz makin her give me extra yummies and pets. I still mad tho. Next time she does dis I finks I will escape and chew up all of her things, starting wif her underwears so she cant go anywhere. *thump*

You are a very smart rabbit; you can read a clock. So maybe you can use a phone. If so, get her phone number & call her at 4:15 if she's not home yet.

Iz no. My hoomins let me out every morning. But for like 3 dayz now they didn't let me out. One day they worked, that ok went they work they get me treets. But the other dayz was for shoppping and I got nothing and one day they went to a zoo. I don't no why. I the best looking animal ever. So I peed on them HA HA HA HA. that will teach them!!!:nasty:

Latest posts

Back