My Mom Is Sick...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BratBunny

Reaction score
My mom is pretty sick right now:(. We think she has the flu. We have all been sick , but she has been the worst. Please send your thoughts and prayers.

Lexi

:heartbeat::pray:

Aw, I hope she gets better soon! Hopefully Bo is still getting his snuggles at least. I find that a bunny makes me feel a little better when I'm sick.

She is so weird about holding the bunnies when she is sick.. lol

She doesn't want to make them sick.lol

So he has been getting snuggles from me.YAY:biggrin2:

:pray:

Aww...that's awful...I hope she feels better soon...

We're rootin' for ya, Bo B Bunny!!! :hug:

She went to the ER about 4:45pm and now it is 9:23pm.

She just called and said she is coming home butfeels awefull right now. She was about toget sick in the car but I have no idea what they did.

I think she'll be okay in a few days. I hope I fon't get this because I'm not feeling too great myself.

Thanks everyone!:brown-bunny

Thanks everyone. Thank you for letting the board know too, Lex.

I have a bad case of the flu. I'm only on right now since I got up to take something for the fever.

I was given 2 bags of fluids, phenergan for the vomiting and I still wasn't too good but finally it made me sleep. I started getting sick again so they gave me more phenergan - waited on bloodwork and all came back fine.

My headache came back with a vengence and when I told the doc - he ordered a push of morphine! :shock:Have I mentioned I've never had major drugs like that? :shock:I thought they'd killed me when it first went through my veins.....

Soif I seem goofy - I'm stillfeeling that I think....... :tongue

Then after a few minutes, I think the headache left, and I didn't give a hoot about anything! :pbut they decided I could go home then! Uhhh I can't walk, move or anything and I need to dress?!?!

Stopped and got my rx, and came home - drinking water and eating a few saltines.

Now I have a fever of 101. Didn't have that ealirer.

I'm going back to bed. I'll see you all when I feel better.

Sounds like me last year!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Thanks everyone. Thank you for letting the board know too, Lex.

I have a bad case of the flu. I'm only on right now since I got up to take something for the fever.

I was given 2 bags of fluids, phenergan for the vomiting and I still wasn't too good but finally it made me sleep. I started getting sick again so they gave me more phenergan - waited on bloodwork and all came back fine.

My headache came back with a vengence and when I told the doc - he ordered a push of morphine! :shock:Have I mentioned I've never had major drugs like that? :shock:I thought they'd killed me when it first went through my veins.....

Soif I seem goofy - I'm stillfeeling that I think....... :tongue

Then after a few minutes, I think the headache left, and I didn't give a hoot about anything! :pbut they decided I could go home then! Uhhh I can't walk, move or anything and I need to dress?!?!

Stopped and got my rx, and came home - drinking water and eating a few saltines.

Now I have a fever of 101. Didn't have that ealirer.

I'm going back to bed. I'll see you all when I feel better.

Thanks everyone. JadeIcing - I wouldn't wish this on an enemy! I am sore all over whtere I dehydrated adn my muscles were twitching and stuff. My fever is up again and I am having to push liquids cause I am dehydrating again. The ER phoned and said to get it going or I'll end up back there.

I'm going back to bed in a few minutes. Just wanted to say hi. I hope everything went well with the fpiggies flying and bunnies and stuff.

Thats was me last year! I was sooooooo sick!

Lots more:hug: and:hearts to you!!

I'm sending Teeny over to take care of you and nurse you back to health...:) (Except, I don't think he'd like wearing a dress...hehe...)
:sickbunny:

Tony was put in bed with me earlier. He doesn't poo or pee (so far) and I enjoyed having him crawl all over. When I called him to come back to me (he was heading for the edge to sneak away I believe!) he came right to me!

Now if I could get him to give me temple rubs for my headache!

I'm off to go back to bed now.

Latest posts

Back