My miracle and me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallcemommy

Reaction score
A few days ago I was on Facebook like everyone else in this world. I came across a woman who had a rabbit saying if someone didn't come get it she was gonna let it go in the wild. Well I write her and tell her I'm on my way no clue on the shape of the animal. I get to her house and its outside in a dog pen. No food no water no shelter. Looked like it had been there awhile. She had several animals all outside in the same condition. I called the cops and took the rabbit to the vet immediately. After a few days in the clinic and 200 bucks later. The rabbit is very healthy. And has a appointment to check teeth and nails and when he/she gets a follow up appointment will get spayed or neutered. Have no clue on the gender,age,or weight but will find out next week.

My name is Kathryn.
I'm 23 (next week)

And blessed with

Miracle
Age-unknown
Sex-unknown
But will update soon.

Currently we are in the biggest store bought cage but will be moving to a x-pen soon or something of the nature. Hoping to let him/she roam free soon!

So good you were able to help Miracle! Do you know what happened to the other animals?

Back