My Minneapolis trip pictures~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Hey! As some of you know, when I was away I went to Minnesota to visit my baby cousin Leonardo (Leo). They also have a dog, Lilly.

Lilly-

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Me, My two brothers, and Leo, being held by his Daddy-

DSC_0214.jpg

Me and My Mom-

DSC_0261.jpg

LEO :D-

(his adorable little hair part, aww)

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

Me and Leo-

DSC_0316.jpg

Me and my two brothers (one who has his eyes closed, hehe) and Leo-

DSC_0321.jpg

Leo is 4 months, btw. He has a cleft pallet (not a cleft lip) that he will have to have surgically fixed when he is around 1 year. But other than that, he is doing GREAT! He was also pretty early, because my Aunt didn't have enough amniotic (sp) fluid. The doctors thought he would have trouble thriving, but he is in the 50% tile for weight, and 75% for height, haha.

Wonderful photos. Cute baby.

I was born with cleft lip and pallet. We babies prove doctors wrong though. lol I had to have a roof of my mouth made and surgically put in as well when I was a baby. He will have quite a few operations through out his life. But things are much better than it was when I was a baby. I had 18 years of operations some were twice or 3 times a year though.

Great pictures, Silvie! It seems like you have such a great family, as well :D.

Look at that precious baby! He has the prettiest round dark eyes! His father looks hispanic?

SPM, that's so nice of you to share your story - it amazes me that some children do so well and others have such a hard time.

Silvie, do they use a special bottle or something for him?

AND is Lilly a labradoodle?

Thanks everyone! I agree, he's super cute, LOL. Im usually not really a baby/kid person (I prefer animals), but I had a real connection with Leo, as I do with a couple other babies.

Bo~ Yes, Leo is hispanic from his fathers side, and Estonian and Hungarian from ours. He's a pretty interesting mix :D.

And yea, he has to drink from a special bottle with an elongated and extra soft nipple. My Aunt pumps milk for him, since he is unable to breastfeed.

Actually, Lilly is a goldendoodle, very close to the labradoodle. She's only a puppy, but a very big dog!!

I think we have more pictures, let me see if I can find them :).

great pictures! leo is absolutely ADORABLE! what a gorgeous baby :eek:)

i hope all goes well with his surgery, thru my major i'm very familiar w/ cleft pallet/lip. i know he'll be just fine :eek:)

lilly is also very cute, i'm seriously want a labradoodle (although lilly is cute for a goldendoodle!)

GREAT post! i love seeing everyone's pictures!

I'm so glad Leo is doing so well! Keep us updated. He's such a beautiful baby!

Lilly is cute :)

Latest posts

Back