My lot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becksta

Reaction score
Photos010.jpg

Photos009.jpg

Photos006.jpg

Photos005.jpg

Photos002.jpg

Photos001.jpg

Photos014.jpg

Photos004.jpg

033-7.jpg

032-6.jpg

021-8.jpg

020-8.jpg

031-4.jpg

030-6.jpg

029-7.jpg

028-7.jpg

027-7.jpg

026-5.jpg

025-7.jpg

024-8.jpg

023-7.jpg

003-32.jpg

006-25.jpg

004-27.jpg

005-23.jpg

Becky your buns are so adorable especially Archie. I think I want my next bun to be a Netherland Dwarf!

Your bunnies are so adorable. I love Archie's coloring. I love the one of Thumper sticking her nose into Archie's cage like wait dude! Do you have a carrot in there? I can smell it! Give me that carrot!

Your two buns are absolutely gorgeous.

I realise I havent told you how I got my rabbits.
First off, I got Thumper for my 10th birthday nearly 5 years ago. We travelled all over the place to find the perfect rabbit. Thumper was that perfect rabbit. He was adventerous, brave, friendly and cheeky. He was always licking me, following me about and looking for fuss and still does to this day.He is extremley friendly and more like a puppy than anything else.

Archie I got last week Wednesday. I have a Saturday job in a petshop, and as it was the holidays, I went in on Tuesday as well. I fell in love with a litter of 7 rabbits that had come in when they were 6 weeks old (shockingly young, I know). After a week, most were still there, including one that was always licking me and climbing all over me when he came out of the cage. My mom came in one Tuesday when I was there, and I made a deal with the petshop owner. He was giving me the hutch for free and the rabbit in return for 2 days work (I get paid £10 a day). So on Wednesday the 9th Archie came home. He is virtually glued to my side, so affectionate, always seeking attention.

So that is how I got my 2 rabbits. :)

Latest posts

Back