My little sweeties!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mielikki

Reaction score
Yay, it's my first happy post! (Though, this post is going terribly wrong right now.) Okay, so I resized the images on Photobucket, but apparently I did it wrong... Anyway, here are the only pictures that aren't super huge.

This is Usagi, my sister's rabbit. We've had him for two years. He's very spoiled and bold. This is him fleeing from a photo shoot (or possibly some stinky toes).

Fleeing.jpg

This is my baby Easter, who passed away recently. He was very shy, cautious and nervous. My mother called him the perfect pet for me because our personalities were so much alike. He was very attached to me and I spoiled him terribly. My family thought he was a girl for most of his life. Oops!

100_4602.jpg

This is poor little Serenity, who died a few days after we got him. He was too young to be taken away from his mother, but I didn't know that when we got him. Even though he was only with me for a short time, I'm happy to have met this brave little bun.

100_4776.jpg

That's all for now. Wish me luck in my fight against Photobucket and my digital photos.

-Patricia

Usagi has some nice markings.
What kind of cage do you have? What do you use on the floor (the grid)?

Try using http://www.holdthatpic.com/uploadset for your pictures. With this you can keep your pictures in your own file, where you can browse from and post with holdthatpic.com so your pictures is permanent on the forum. Once you figure out how to use the correct entries, it is very fast and easy to post pictures.

On PhotoBucket.com if you move your files around or change the settings, the pictures disappear.

Rainbows! :)

Yeah, photobucket is bad about just randomly deleting your photos. lol.

I like what i can see of your new rabbit! Very cute.

Latest posts

Back