My Little Red Head Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what an absolute little angel! I never wantedlittle girls (thank GOD I had two boys) but she makes me re-think mydecision! Don't you love taking them out in the snow?? My two-year-oldwent sleding with me for the first time and LOVED it!

Fergi's mom

awwww she's adorable! i carry around pictures ofall the kiddies i babysit for in my purse, I may have to add her to mycollection ;) "heres leila, and michael, and quinn, and bailee....Idont babysit for her (yet), but her mommy is on the rabbit forum boardim on ;)"

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
angry-tantrum3.gif
Somebody get me that little girl!!!
angry-tantrum3.gif

Oh My God!!! She is too cutefor words! Really, you should make a whole bunch more justlike her!

Look at thatface!

Raspberry
ROFL Raspberry, you are a hoot!! What alittle darling Bailee is, she has that 'Butter wouldn't melt ...' look:D - Jan

She's a gorgeous little girl! She'sgonna be a heartbreaker! You watch, 15 years time and boys'llbe knocking down your door!;) She'sprecious!

Ang xx

dreamgal042 wrote:
awwww she's adorable! i carry around pictures of all thekiddies i babysit for in my purse, I may have to add her to mycollection ;) "heres leila, and michael, and quinn, and bailee....Idont babysit for her (yet), but her mommy is on the rabbit forum boardim on ;)"

You're toofunny

I wish you were closer, we don't have a babysitter, and there'sbeen times we've needed one. I missed hubby's company dance because wedidn't have a babysitter.

Megan

Latest posts

Back