My Little Red Head Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Bailee was playing out in the snow today.... poor little Peter had to go to school :(

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
DSC01770.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC01762.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC01757.jpg
[/align]

OhhhhNooo!!

Look at that Face!!! That's ADORABLE!! Give her a big hug. She's too cute for words!

DSC01762.jpg

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn and AnnaS!!

I tried to give her a hug Carolyn, but she told me I couldn't because Ihave a blue shirt, and Carolyn has apink shirt :?Idon't know where she comes up with this stuff LOL!!

Megan

Meganc731 wrote:

I tried to give her a hug Carolyn, but she told me I couldn't because Ihave a blue shirt, and Carolyn has a pink shirt :? I don't know whereshe comes up with this stuff LOL!!

Megan

LOL, but thats a smart excuse. Its amazing how kids always say whatthey mean and always find excuses out of everything. As adults we haveto suffer and do stuff we don't want to.

What a princess! I have to say that your avatar is very cute too!

angry-tantrum3.gif
Somebody get me that little girl!!!
angry-tantrum3.gif

Oh My God!!! She is too cutefor words! Really, you should make a whole bunch more justlike her!

Look at thatface!

Raspberry

Now, now, Raspberry. You already have acute little girl. What about the newlywedswith nochildren? :cool:

Meganc731 wrote:

I tried to give her a hug Carolyn, but she told me I couldn't because Ihave a blue shirt, and Carolyn has apink shirt :?Idon't know where she comes up with this stuff LOL!!

Megan

She's absolutely right!

You just can't mix blue and pink - they just don't hug together well.

*giggles* What a LittleLove!

-Carolyn

Lissa wrote:
Now,now, Raspberry. You already have a cute littlegirl. What about the newlywedswith nochildren? :cool:
Newlyweds get plenty of practice makingbabies!I want the cute kid with no work involved!:p

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Newlyweds get plenty ofpractice making babies!I want the cute kid with no workinvolved! :p
Wow, and I thought this was a family board! :shock:;)

Lissa wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Newlyweds get plenty of practice making babies!
Since when?! :?:D
LOL! Reminds me of the other night what the benifits of being marriedare if she has no kids. She got quite red... thats all that wasrequired! LOL! She's been married 6 years. ;)

Bailey is sooooo beatuful...I love those pics. If RaspberrySwirl doesnt nap her...I'm second in line!!!

Lanna

[align=center]
1eaz69
[/align]

We'll just rub this all over her and everyone can have they're own little red head girl!

[align=center] [/align]

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Ps - Bailee is a lovely name :)

Thank you!! No body liked it when we first picked it out, they all hadsomething to say about it LOL I guess the name Peter isn't as unusualbecause we didn't hear any complaints hehehe.

Megan

Latest posts

Back