My little lot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby

Reaction score
Hopefully i've posted this in the right place, sorry if I havent!

I have two dogs, Tilly and Brodie, Tilly is five and a Yorkshire terrier, Brodie is one and a Cavalier King Charles Spanial.

Then I've got three birds, 2 Green cheek conures called Kizzy and Chips and a lovebird called Cosmo......

Then! a Bearded dragon lizard that is 6 years old and called Scorch!

and then of course Bobbby!:D

Hmmm how do I add more than one picture?!:?

Awww! Tilly is such a doll! I used to have a lovebird when I was little.. Meanest little thing! :D You have a bunch of cuties! :)

Aww...your animals are great! What cuties!! (And yes, I even mean Scorch..he's cute, too!)

I love having more than one animal. People think I'm crazy having four animals in the one bedroom place we have, but they're not unhappy in the LEAST, and none of them are exhibiting signs of wanting more space. In fact, our kitties were uncomfortable with the last (much bigger) place we lived last, and have calmed down quite a bit since moving to this one. :)

Our bunnies don't mind either way, since they have their huge cages and love the time when they're out and running around. :)

Aww. They are all gorgeous but I particularly love cavaliers. Their little brown eyebrow markings are so cute and the way they use them in their facial expressions is adorable. When I have a house where I am able to have a dog that is the breed Iwill get.

Back