My Little Devil (Story)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Ok so heres the story. Today i built an exercisepen for the bunnies and i decided that i would put all 5 of my 3 monthold bunnies in there because they are all females and they have beentogether before about 2 weeks ago. They were fine for aboutthe first 5 -10 minutes and then all of the sudden i saw bunnies startrunning around then i saw that my Fluffy was trying to catchBrownie. I tried to grab Brownie because she was after herand just before i got Brownie, Fluffy bit me and that reallyhurts. When i did get him she had her too and all i herd wasEEk a little cry from her. After I got brownie out then she started tofight with Cinnamon and then me not thinking correctly just took andgrabed the next bunny and that was Oreo but then the next bunnie that Igot out was Fluffy and then Cinnamon and Muffin were fine but i thinkit scared them all because there little hearts were just beating. Iguess that i will never put here with them again and i will only putthe bunnies that i know that get along in there at the sametime. Thank God i was staning there watching them veryclosely.I think that if i hadn't been out there she wouldhave at least killed one of the others.I think that maybe shedid this because maybe she is possibly pregnat because she is thebunnie that jumped into the males cage. I was sooo freakinscared when it happened and my heart was just beating.

Robert

As it was new to them maybe some of them wanted to dominate the others!!

Latest posts

Back