My little bun Tupatas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabigabi

Reaction score
Tupatas was an engagement present from my boyfriend - now fiancé! - and it was the best present someone could ever give me. (It wasn't a surprise, thought. I asked for a rabbit over and over)

His name might sound a bit strange in English but it does sound cute in my native language (Portuguese).

I don't know much about him yet, as the guy at the store wasn't able to tell me much, but he is probably around two months old? Next week we'll go to the vet and get everything right. I also wouldn't know the breed but my guess is he's a very mixed bun.

Tupatas is very friendly and so sweet. He loves to cuddle and is always asking for me to pet him. He keeps me such good company! He loves to lay down with his belly up - does anyone know what that means? It's super cute.

He shares my small apartment with my daughter and my three cats and I think we're a very happy little family!

IMG_20191009_115701.jpegIMG_20191009_115641.jpeg20190930_130224.jpeg

he's adorable! and yup, he looks like a lionhead to me too (or at least part)…if he's laying on his back, he must be very comfortable in your house:) its called a flop and indicates a very happy bunny

Back