My little baby's all grown up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alanna

Reaction score
It all happened so quickly. Two months ago webrought home a cute little ball of fluff and now he's a big boy goingabout doing big boy things and imposing his wishes upon the world...Yes, I will sit on the couch, Yes I will eat my snacks on the bed if Iwant to, No I won't go to bed now, No I won't be a good boy and stopeating the wallpaper... Aww, but he still runs to me when he's afraidof the cat! He may be a lot bossier than he was before but he's alsoadopted lots of endearing behaviour like running after us when we leavethe room or bolting to the kitchen as soon as he hears the fridge doorbeing opened and begging until he gets something. He's also quite a bitmore active (if that's possible!!) and just runs and runs and runs atgirvn times of the day. He's now not ready for bed before 2am andthumps at us if we try and put him away when he's not ready. He hidesunder the couch and my husband places treats on the floor just out ofhis reach- Thumper gets so frustrated that he thumps and thumps on thefloor before finally deciding to come out and get the treats and riskgetting put to bed! He's such a clown! I suppose he's still a smallrabbit, but he's no longer the scrap of a thing he was even one monthago. Awww, sniff sniff. I still love him though. Here's some morephotos- I think he's still gorge.

He sure is handsome!

Have you thought of putting wood or something under the couch, aroundthe edges, but out of sight, so he can't go under there? Thatmight help you catch him.

What an adorable little boy,and yep they do growup fast,i look at my older buns who are just over two and a half yearsold and i think wow look at you guys,all grown up and i remember when ibrought them home,such cute wittle babies:)

cheryl

Thumper is one of the prettiest bunnies I have ever seen (dont tell my boys I said that!:wink:). I just love his coloring.

Ahh, yes, they do grow up fast, dont they? Its fun when youcan be there from the beginning to see them grow up, though :)

Keep those pics coming :camera :camera

-Haley :grouphug

You sound like my mother, lol. Yes, I do agreethough... it seems like all animals (and even kids, such as babysitteesor youngers siblings) grow up ridiculously fast. Kind of depressing,really.

Back