My lionhead Gabreille had her babies last night. Pics included

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They where planned. They are pedigred babies.The mother produced the lionhead that got (the best of display in sable point) in the nationals last year.

Oh, congrats... they are really cute!

Just a question (for education), I have seen many rabbit nesting boxes and they seem to always have a lot more fur in there then your nesting box. Is that going to be enough fur to keep the babies warm?

Enjoy your little ones!

moving this to the Rabbitry, I think they'd love to discuss the colours and the show results over there, but please feelfree tostart aBunny Blog (maybe something like 'Gabby's Babies?') charting the progress of the kits!

And congrats to you and Gabby! :stork:

sas

Yes bunny fofo ,she didn't pull as much hair as she usually does. But babies are all still doing fine. Hopefully the weather will stay fairly warm. If notI will bring the minside. this is pic of Gabby, the mommy

Went out this morning to check babies. Our temps had dropped to 56 last night. Was worried babies would be cold. Well momma knew it was cold to, she had pulled a bunch more hair and had the babies all covered up.

She was just trying to keep all her pretty hair;) Don't want to lose any more than she has to. Oh well, plan failed.

Back