my lil onyx

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
he is a 5 moth old dwarf who love hoppin everywhere n anywhere.i was exploring the woods part next to my uncles house thats where i found right next to his mom who was dead. i dont know the reason of her death mayb she was too weak from labor or somethin.:( feeling sad for this poor lil guy i took him in a we bonded from then on.he happy i should know he is hop on my head when i was on my computer the other day n again when i was sleepin last week.i woke up cuz he was licking my cheek very tickleish.the only problem i have is when i give him a treat he would toss them under bed. if there is any way i could to make him stop i like to know

here some pics

jul2774oh2.jpg

jul2767mg5.jpg

jul2765gh1.jpg

Aw, he's a cute bunny.

With the treats, hold them in your hand and let him eat from your hand, he will learn that's the best way to get them, and you won't have food under your bed, lol.

imma go try it again to see how it goes. if he just stares at me again imma still try. any recommened treats for this session.in other words wat did u use.

todays pic will b up shortly

Each of mybuns has a different favourite thing to eat, banana, pear, apple (all of which in tiny amounts because it is a treat), dandelion leaves, broccoli, which can be introduced in small amounts and then increased more.

Have you read the feeding a rabbit thread? It gives you all the foods they can eat. One tick and I'll get the link for you

yes i have but he doesnt like any of them expect bannana n apples usaully he take it from me then run away after he leaves in under the bed n i did try it bout 15-17 time b4 i cleaned his cage n stuff but no luck

here is 2day's pics

jul2766bo5.jpg

jul2768hs2.jpg

jul2771uv4.jpg

n my doggy smokey

smokeyagainagainlf5.jpg

jul2751zn2.jpg

jul2749ha9.jpg

sorry about the poor quality i took them with my webcam

when i got home today i saw laying on the bed in the same place he slept last night.as soon i got close to the bed he jump on me it was nice n stuff. so i place him down so i could logg on my computer he ran to his cage n somehow end up closing it,i dont know how he did so i got no anwser.i seen that his bowl was empty so i refilled it that where i my work that i was look for. hahaha i found it.ok enough bout me,onyx kept jumping on the couch n running to my bed he was all over the place.it was cool watching him sooo happy.the only part i hated was when he climbed on my face cuz now i have a scratch. :(

now for the picssss enjoy

jul30110ku0.jpg

is that a treat i smell gimme

jul30142nb2.jpg

an aerial on of onyx on the window seel

jul30115zr2.jpg

hey people keep it down

jul30114ro3.jpg

didnt i tell u to keep it down dont make go down there

jul30133um0.jpg

i cant even groom myself w/o u takin a pic

Oooh he's so cute!! :biggrin2:

I love that lil' white paw, that is just adorable :bunnyheart:bunnyheart

I can't see any of the pictures in your last post, just lots of little red x's.:(

~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison, & Angel Bunny Berri~

Awww, he is a real cutie! That was so sad reading about how you found him, but I'm so glad that you did find him! It sounds like he's enjoying a great life with you now!

:bunny19

Latest posts

Back