My life with a bunny (and other animals)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent weighed Freckles recently but if I was guessing I would say bout 7 or 8 pounds she's not quiet as heavy as the 11 pound cat I have but shes not a feather either. Freckles also doesnt like to be picked up making weighing her difficult. But compared to the dogs here shes bigger than the pekenese (sp?) but not quite as big as the maltese poodle mix.

So I think it's time for an update. Lets see um payday I went to petsmart to try and get the zupreem rabbit pellets but they didn't have it this time so I didn't get it. However I did get a lot of other things. I really need to stop going into those places I always spend more than I intended. Hmm might not be a good thing I am studying business to one day own a pet supply shop then lol. Anyways I bought a lot of stuff since I only feed my cat grain free cat food (when I had dogs one had sever allergies to her food and the only way to soothe them was grain free food so now thats all I feed my cat and when I get a dog again thats all it'll eat as well)I had gotten that and my birds food at the local cenex but they for some reason don't carry zupreem rabbit pellets (they carry zupreem bird pellets though).SO the trip was intended to get Rabbit food and cat litter as I was running low and it's actually pretty cheap at petsmart 42 pounds for just under $17 (I only use freshstep which cenex doesn't carry for some reason but carrys other brands that are not so good).So again trip was ment for 2 items. What did I end up leaving with? 2 types of foraging toys for my bird, 1 foraging toy for Freckles,1 bird cage, 2 things of cat milk (not replacement milk but it's like regular milk only it doesn't have the lactouse sugars which is what cats cannot digest and being as Gigi is 10 years old she deserves a treat like that once in a while), 1 box of cat bathing wipes (I'm allergic to cats and this makes living with one possible and enjoyable as it reduces the allergens), 2 42pound bags of cat litter, and I think 5 dog toys Tayler just got a puppy and I like buying things for dogs cause I wish I had one so bad.I think there was more as well but thats all I can remember at the moment. Now at cenex I bought 1 bag of cat food 6 cans of cat food 1 bag of zupreem bird pellets and I don't know how many pounds of the current brand of pellets I normally feed Freckles. I had intended to switch her food but well you can see how well that turned out with neither store having it. Yeah I really need to stop going into those places lol. Anyways the foraging toy I bought for Freckles came with 3 boxes all filled with hay and something else (carrots, mint and marigolds different one in each box) Well the first one I assume had carrots in it as thats the way it was listed on the package I put it in her hutch after cleaning it out and giving her hay and food and water. I went out the next day and guess what. She opened the flap on the box to get the contents out!!. that IS NOT the point of that toy NotSoLittleMissFreckles. It made me mad I bought the toy for her to have some mental stimulation while I was at work all day but she figured it out before I even left for work. tsk tsk tsk. Don't know what I am going to do with that bunny lol. Gotta love her. Tomorrow she gets to go on a field trip. Over to my grandmothers a whole 3.5 miles from my house and be in an enclosed area so there can be nooo escaping as my neice, who is starting preschool next month and I am not ok with that because it means shes growing up and I want her to stay little, asked me to bring her over so she can see her cause she hasn't seen her in a really really long time (which was on her birthday last month). So I get to bring Freckles, the top to the cage she used to be in when she lived in my bedroom her, her food dish and a water bottle over and set it up for her to be outside for a majority of the day. ok thats all the updates I have for now.

Latest posts

Back