My latest Standard Rex litter!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenson

Reaction score
Just some baby spam!

Here is my first successful litter from my blue Rex Hana (Jay's daughter). The dad was Rayne my castor. I wanted opals so much!

I'm very happy with this litter, Hana hasn't got a good track record as a mum but she's done great with these. They are just under 4 weeks at the moment. The baby in the second photo I am definitely keeping.

litter6.jpg

litter5.jpg

litter4.jpg

litter3.jpg

litter2.jpg

litter1.jpg

And here is my Belgian Hare, Isabelle, since I've not put any photos of her up yet!
issy1.jpg

Let me know what you think! :biggrin2:

:shock:I want all!

They are gorgeus! I love Belgian hares, they are gorgeus!

peppa and georgie wrote:
oh isabelle is beautiful xx And the babies are soo cute, does their fur change to being rex as they grow, i can see the wiskers are all curly like so lovely xxx
Thanks!:D No, they are born Rex, but you don't really start to see a proper coat until they're about 4 months. At this age they usually look fluffy and scruffy!

Thanks Alicia and Gracie!

Love, love, love your Belgian Hare! They have a special place in my heart.

Those baby Rex are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I have Mini Rex, I would love to keep Standards as well, but my larger cages are taken up by Flemmie's and Frenchie's!

-----

Annie :bunny19

Thanks everyone! :biggrin2:

I will get some more photos in a few weeks when they're binkying round the garden. I love this litter so much already!

Jenson wrote:
issy1.jpg

Let me know what you think! :biggrin2:

Hares what I think (get it hare....?)

I love this picture. I don't know how you pulled it off! I've been trying to get some good snaps of our buns playing and they always seem to come right at the lens.

Sugar even decided to try and eat it, good thing I had a filter on it.

Some of you know me, most probably don't. I'm aurora369's SO.

why do you continue to kill me with cuteness!!! augh! my eyes! lol
that litter is beautiful!:inlove:

can I get one of those babies??? lol, i don't know where i'd put a regular rex, i've got mini rex but no real room for something mucho bigger(I've also got dutch and holland lops)

Latest posts

Back