My latest show.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunnyBabbitRabbitry

Reaction score
So I decided to take 8 rabbits that have never been shown to my latest show this past Sat.

I showed two MR jr bucks, one black otter and one sable, they both recieved best opposite sex varitey, I think this is very good for first time out.

I showed my three home breed JW babies and they all did very well, I was really nervous because the judge in the second show developed the broken JW and I was showing one but he ended up having nice things to say.

I showed two LH jr does, they both did well. They need the mane to come in more but they are still young so I knew that.

Lastly, I showed my jr doe EL and found out that she had a genetic fault and that I need to pet her out, I was sad to learn this but I understand.

I also added to my every growing rabbitry by bringing home the most awesome little jr buck Blue Fleish Giant - he is so cute.

So this is what is going on with me.

Congratulations! You did very well with your babies!!!! Ooooooaaaa! A Blue Flemish !!!! Lucky you!!!!! Ummmm pictures please?

I'm sorry aboutyour E-lop... but better you should find out she hasa problem now than after you breed her.

ok so here he is, not the greatest pic I know. He didn't want to stop running around and have a photo shoot ! - lol

100_1288.jpg

Latest posts

Back