My kids Christmas Present

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper

Reaction score
Well I don't normally condone getting pets for Christmas...buta friend of mine had a litter of mini-rex mixes, and I sexed them for her and well the little male that she thought was a female, was not wanted by the people who were goint to take it, so she knew I was interested, so I said yes. I kept it a secret and on the 18th I took the kids to pick it up, they were so excited! His name is Embry and he is just adorable.

Here are some pics of him...will post more as he grows. I plan on doing a photo shoot of Tiny too.....she has grown so much and looks even bigger since we brought Embry home!

Embry_2.jpg

Embry_6.jpg

Thanks guys. His mother was an lilac and his father was black and white. He is very unique looking! He was born November 9th. He was a little young but his mother was done with them and wouldn't feed them anymore! She was ignoring them and nipping them...so that was my friends sign it was time for them to go to their new homes!!

My kids think he is great but I wanted another bunny so using the kids was a good way to get hubby to agree!! Sneaky aren't I????

Latest posts

Back