My how time flies...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
Today I woke up and ran into my boys' bedroom. There was my big boy...13 today!:shock: I can't believe it. I feel like he was just born.:inlove:One of the most wonderful days of my life was the day he was born (the other was the day his brother was born).

Today, I am working and not spending this special day with my incredible baby boy. :tears2:They will be with their dad...and I guess since wewill be moving toFlorida, it is just as well so thatthey can spend time withhim...but it is hard.

Well, I took some pics of my sweethearts last night since I wouldn't be able to today...and oh,don't mind us being in our pj's.:tongue

I just wanted to wish my baby a VERY HAPPY 13th Birthday!

Justin13thbday002.jpg

Justin13thbday004.jpg

Justin13thbday005.jpg

Justin13thbday007.jpg

Jackie, your boys are so handsome! Happy birthday to your big 13 year old, wow! I hope he has a great day and you can do something special this weekend :)

Thx everyone! He is sooo happy to be a teen. :foreheadsmack:

It is so funny how they go from being these scrawny high pitched voice little boys to fuller, deeper voiced young men. It seems to happen over night!

Latest posts

Back