My hooman is CWAZY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UsagiBanana

Reaction score
Hawwo! Meh name'z Banana! ...nu, I'm not yellowz :X evorwyone askzez me dat! I'm onwy about 7 monthz owld. I share dis here account wid meh hooman. Oh wellz. Betteh start bloggin' nowz. :biggrin2:

Todai, meh hooman wuz actin' all koinds of weird. She wuz twying her best to twain me buuuuut I like to keep her on her twoezez >:D!!

She wuz getting all upset todai about her niece dat she forgwot dat she lefted meh door open...so I decideded to go and lick her face since she lookeded like she needed it.

Ohhh oh! Also-also!! She gwave me a new chew toi! It'z all hanging fwom dah top of meh howze widd all koinds of shapez and colorz of woodi-goodnez. Dah bwest part: it can has a bell on dah bottom! It makes dah cooooolest noizez when I bump it wid meh nose. :bunnydance:

IMG00324-20091219-1619-1.jpg

our hoomin is well crazy - she does dis stuff called quilting . she is sticking pins into herself lots. she says that quilting is one of her favourite pastimes. we is not getting dis - where is da fun in sticking pins in your paws:?
luv roxy and hartleybun

Our hoomin is crazy too! Da other day when she came out to feed us she slipped on this white stuff and then kept sliding around all over da place she looked very silly!

my homin sweeps at nite!!!! I cannet beweave it!!

My hoomin don't let me get toys because i have so much fun with them i break them within a day.

got to go,

Walter and toby

My mom thinks that I am cawazy, but she is the one who is cawazy! She doesnt know nuthin yet, but I will get her teached. :D

My humans oh boy don't get me started! She is so crazy! She is like GAGA over my nephew! But he keeps staring at the himmilayan under me! Oh YEAH she is gaga about her to!!:)

mah hoomin is CWAZY too!!! she gwets wet! (she says its a shwower) i'd die if i gwet wet a lwittle bwit!!!

All hoomins are CAWAZY!!!! :happyrabbit:

----------------
Snowflake:bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back