My homemade hutch (pic heavy)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! The others had suggested litter training - if your rabbit is neutered it tends to make it a lot easier to train them to have immaculate litter box habits! They tend to not use the litter box as well if they aren't fixed, it seems. Another suggestion is that with the way the sides are you could definitely hang a hay rack there so that it isn't just laying in his bedding, and so he can also have more hay at a time so he doesn't run out. :)

Awesome bunny cage! I want one......:biggrin2:

It would work for my guinea pigs too :)

I LOVE THIS CAGE!! What are the dimensions? I'm trying to find or build a cage for my 2 bonded buns. I'd LOVE to build one like this! Are you willing to share the plans? Please? :pray:

very nice! I wish I had one of those for myself! Who wouldnt? Looks like it took quite a bit of time and money to make it! Thats one lucky bun there!!

I just happened upon this thread :)

You are a very talented person to have designed that beautiful piece of furniture which happens to be a rabbit home.
I would guess that you could quit your day job and start taking orders from folks on this forum who would like hutch just like it ...

Awesome !
you should be very proud of it !

Wow it is gorgeous!
I was just wondering, what type of wood did you use for his cave and the ramp? I'm just hoping he doesn't chew it up!

Latest posts

Back