My Heart Bunny.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitelop

Morgan
Reaction score
Yeah, its that awkward moment when you realize you're sitting in front of the refrigerator on the floor with the door open, eating grapes with your rabbit. You think to yourself, how did I get here? I only wanted a few grapes. Then you look into that buns face and realize that you got down on her level to give her a bite of grape. And you never shut the door because you're still eating the grapes and feeding her bits of kale.

Then its that really awkward moment, when you bite the grape in half to give the bun the other half, but she only takes a bite. Then you eat the rest of that grape because its second nature to eat whats in your hand. Then you realize as you swallow said grape, that you and your rabbit just SHARED a grape.

I think thats when I realized without a doubt that my Bunny Foo Foo is my Heart Bunny! hahahaha. That happened earlier, after the hub and child went to bed. It was just me and bun.

How many of you have had those experiences, when you just KNOW that the bunny you're looking at is your Heart Bunny?

Yes, my little Schnally - I lost him on march 25, 2011 - we were so close - together for almost 10 years - I still cry over him - I have to put his things away now in the master bedroom and living room. I miss him so he was a part of me and I`ll never be the same again.

I share food with my bunnies ALL the time, lol, especially if we're trying something new.

me - "see, Gaz, mommy likes red bell peppers! nomnomnom." *takes a bite, then offers it to Gaz*

Gaz - *sniffs the bell pepper, gives it one lick and goes back to eating kale*

me - "fine, be like that" *eats the bell pepper herself*

My little Soda Pop who died in 2005, was the first bun I ever bonded with. She went everywhere with me. I had a bed on the floor and she would hop up on me while I was laying on it eating my fruit popsicles, and start sharing them with me.

Morgan I've had so many experiences like that! Hubby and son are in bed and I'm hanging out with Agnes :) I think wow, some of my friends would think I'm nuts right now! But they just don't get it.

I think that Agnes is my heart bunny. As I contemplate getting another bunny I always wonder if it's even possible to get another bun as perfect as Agnes (perfect litter habits, affectionate, not a chewer, let's me hold her, carry her around etc) and I just don't think so :) I'll love another bun too, of course, but there is a special place in my heart for Agnes.

whitelop wrote:
Then its that really awkward moment, when you bite the grape in half to give the bun the other half, but she only takes a bite. Then you eat the rest of that grape because its second nature to eat whats in your hand. Then you realize as you swallow said grape, that you and your rabbit just SHARED a grape.
You forgot the part where you realize as you swallow said grape that your bunny eats its own poop.

Discuss.

I let Monty chew the end off my banana (before I start peeling it) because it gives her a little treat and I hate the little dark part in the end I start peeling at, and then I eat the banana normally. I don't mind some bunny spit ;)

I was sitting in bed one evening with an ice cream sandwich in one hand and my phone in the other. I was texting and not paying attention to the ice cream when I felt something and looked over to find Harriet nibbling on it. Chocolate cake and the ice cream all in one bite. I shooed her away, of course, but I kept eating my ice cream.

Well there was one night when i was sitting in the floor with her and she ate her poop. Then she came up to me 4 seconds later and licked me. Haha. Gross.

Latest posts

Back