My Harlequin Baby!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaPenguin

Reaction score
I got a new baby last night and I really want to show her off. She's gorgeous!

14315_161107_290000001.jpg

14315_161107_310000003.jpg

14315_161107_290000000.jpg

Cuteee!! :D Congrats! I've always wanted a harlequin colored rabbit.. :]

Pawsum no matter what your baby ends up being, it's adorable as well!
If it wasn't for the tort in the litter, I'd think mine is purebred, but not sure of the genetics there(???) I know that both the parents have the Harlequin color, and my baby is just adorable :) Sooooo no complaints here lol

Actually I think your new baby is very naughty looking and I feel it my duty to save you and your home from all the mischief. So since we both live in WA please PM me your address and I will send my husband to take that little trouble maker off your hands asap. You can thank me in future threads :)

I've always wanted a Harlequin baby and when I found this baby on CraigsList I couldn't pass her up. She was only $10! :shock: An hour and a half round-trip drive and one blown tire later, I had my newest edition home and she was worth every minute of it :) I sure the tire shook her up, but we all made it home safely, and she has made herself right at home. My momma wasn't too happy as first, but she got over herself (lol) and her and the other babies would play for hours. Now she needs a name D=

Gorgeous Magpie! Magpie will be the next color I go after hahaha
I've already started a 'Rabbit Fund' for the state fair. For those of you not from my area, the fair is here about September 25th (my birthday =D) and I plan on picking a bun from all the pretty buns that are always there. I'm going to keep my options open and get together as much money as possible so I know I can buy the one I want. :)

They are all very cute, my daughter loves the Harlequins! I am thinking when she gets big enough to make decisions she is going to try and get a Harlequin project going. LOL
Blessings!
Kristal

Briefly edited by moderator to remove link to poster's website. Please check their profile if you'd like to see their rabbitry!

Latest posts

Back