My guard rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
Well I thought this might give someone a smile or laugh.

Nibs, my 9 year old Dwarf bunny owns me. Always has. We've been together since he was six months old and rescued from a garbage bin in Toronto. I adopted him from the Humane Society. He was my first rabbit. Anyway - he's terribly jealous of any animal or person that comes near me, but is patient with women. He has never nipped me ever in all his years. He has attacked Kevin (my partner)on a couple occassions, really hurting him.

So we had company over last week - two local contractors who are working on a cottage nearby. We helped them out a couple winters ago when they were working on a cottage on the lake. Anyway - Nibs was happily eating treats on his blanket in the livingroom until they showed up. Nibs got terribly distressed and was running around on the blanket and standing up to look over the coffee table at the guy sitting on the couch. At one point, I sat down beside the guy because he was showing us pictures. Nibs went nuts, running back and forth standing up looking at us. Kevintold Brain to be careful, because Nibs doesn't like men. Brian laughed. Next thing I knew, my little old man bunny is flying onto the coffee table, books flying everywhere, and snarling and lunging at this guy!! Brain got up and ran LOL. It was hilarious!! He ran after him and was snapping. Nibs then jumped onto the couch and onto my lap so he could keep an eye on things lol. He's a better guard than the dogs!! :)

pic

Oh my gosh lol! :shock: What an awesome guard bun Nibs is! Thanks for sharing that story, it's so funny hehe :biggrin2:.

If my buns saw a stranger they'd be more likely to run and hide :p.

Oh that made me giggle out loud....while reading the story i was just picturing this guy running from this little growling bunny lol....and just by looking at that picture of Nibs,you would never guess he was like thatlol....and he loves his mummy so much that he will do anything to protect her....that is just the sweetest.

Hehe,can you just imagine the story that guy is going to tell his mates....OR he might keep that a secret,they might not believe him:roflmao:i just love it!!

Cheryl

Nibs, you're the man!!

LOL that was a hilarious story, trailsend! grown man..running from little dwarf bunny... hahahahaha

slavetoabunny wrote:
That is soooo funny! I hope Seniorcats reads this one. She has an attack bunny, Melody. Mel specializes in terrorizing repairmen.

I do appreciate this story! We have our furnaces cleaned and serviced every fall by Gene's. Dr. Melody Frankenbunnyloves to attack their repair men. She actually bit and drew blood. She went after the man who was here to put in the newdish washer, also our bathhroom contractor. The list is long.... Oh yes, she tried to start a war with Canada by biting one of our Canadian vistors.

I bet Nibs and Melody would love each other at first sight. Think of the terror they could cause.

Latest posts

Back