My Gray B died!!!! :o(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnylvr12

Reaction score
My Gray B(theB stands for bunny)died last night or thismorning I do not know why or when it happened.:( I woke upand went outside to check on my bunnies and I went to pick her up and Irealized once I picked her up, that she was dead! :( I am sosad. I am not even very hungry for breakfast! Istill have Snuggles, and she is the bunny I am going toshow!:) I am happy because she isn't the one thatdied. Gray B was the one that died. I only had mybunnies for two days! This is my third day have them, orhaving Snuggles at least!! :( I am just very veryvery very very very very very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( She was only 6 weeks oldtoo!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

bnylvr12

Oh Dearest bnylvr12,

I'm so sorry. My heart, prayers, and thoughts go out to youon this very difficult day. You might wish to enter him intothe Rainbow Bridge memorial post created by BunnyMommy. Ifyou haven't seen the rainbow bridge poem, you might feel some comfortafter reading it.

I'm so sorry. It doesn't matter if we have them for 2 days or2 years, the pain of losing one that you love is just asdevastating.

You're in my thoughts.

-Carolyn

I am so sorry about your loss. I hope snuggles continues to be ok. Losing a bunny or any pet is rough.

Cristy

bnylvr12 wrote:
...She was only6 weeks old too!

So sorry about your bunny. If Snuggles is only six weeks old,too, I would pay very close attention to her.Bunniesshould be with their moms until they are 8-12 weeksold, and often succumb to illnesses if removed too early.Please be especially observant for the next several weeks.

Buck

I'm thinking about you all. I know it sounds likea cliche but you will feel better, 5 days later I am, not totally butgetting there bit by bit. Take care xx

Latest posts

Back