My girls are a year old today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbarrick

Reaction score
My broken chocolate and amber mini rex sisters are a year old today! Their personalities have really developed and they are so cute. The one loves having her picture taken and tries to run in front of the camera if I try to take a picture of her sister. The other is so calm and laid back, but she loves my husband. Every time we go to feed, she gives him kisses. They are too cute. :)ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411486966.721087.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411486997.398671.jpg

I have a 4 month old broken mini rex girl that looks so much smaller just curious if u think she will get much bigger she weighs right now 3 pounds ?ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411509478.123840.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411509496.679569.jpg

My broken chocolate and amber mini rex sisters are a year old today! Their personalities have really developed and they are so cute. The one loves having her picture taken and tries to run in front of the camera if I try to take a picture of her sister. The other is so calm and laid back, but she loves my husband. Every time we go to feed, she gives him kisses. They are too cute. :)View attachment 12498View attachment 12499

Your girls are ADORABLE!!!!!

They are gorgeous! So glad to hear they're doing well. :)

I have a 4 month old broken mini rex girl that looks so much smaller just curious if u think she will get much bigger she weighs right now 3 pounds ?

You're girl is either mini rex mix or has no rex at all since she doesn't have rex fur. Having said that I'll agree she'll get a little bigger, likely under 5 pounds.

Very sad that a breeder would lie about what kind of bunnies she was selling this is her addImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411567412.992481.jpg

Latest posts

Back