My Girl(s) .. talking about my girl(s)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I got sunshine on a cloudy day.. when it's cold outside .. I got the month of May...

Well so much for the kareoke version... I am getting stares and my puppy is howling at me :nerves1

Introducing and in no particular order of favouritism (that is what I tell THEM!)

ANWYN

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

CHEYANNE

IMG_0149-1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

BELLA THE WOOKIE

IMG_1043.jpg

Aww...what kinda dog is Bella? shes smiling for the picture thats cute :)

and Cheyanna is so cute! i love how chubby and cuddly lops look

Anwyn is definately more cuddly than Cheyanne. Anwyn comes when she is called while Cheyanne has me on ignore unless she deems me worthy of her attention.The dog on the other hand thinks I am her private leaning post.

Bella loves the rabbits and they just ignore her. Bella follows them around and waits for them to leave a present for her! And of course they willingly oblige!:rollseyes

Bella is a Shitzu/Yorkie cross

They are all so adorable! I love how lops look and she is one of my favorite colors :]. Anwyn is also quite beautiful herself :)

You have some very gorgeous little girlies there!!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

And *pokes* think you should start a blog :D

They are all so pretty - and I love how nice and clear your photos turned out....

Wanna come here and take photos of my bunnies?

they are such a bunch of cuties!!!!!!! I didn't know you could own wookies as pets lol! I've never seen a shitzu yorkie cross before but, they are def cute!

Back