My frenchies: Finn & Evie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]ADORABLE[/align]
[align=left]OMG I want them, more pictures please.[/align]
[align=left]Add to Bunny Napping list, now I have to cross the Atlantic in order to Bunny Nap these Beauties.[/align]
[align=left]Susan[/align]

Thank you everyone :)Finn and Evie send nose rubs!

rabb1tmad - yes its a cardboard guy house - the 2nd one they've had!! They love it, Evie rips it to shreds on a night, and when we turn the lights off for bedtime they both climb up to the 2nd level and go to sleep! bless them :biggrin2:

Oh my goodness...i am in love!...they are gorgeous :inlove:

Cheryl

I'm going to have to invest in a cardboard guy house. I have been meaning to for a while. I try building my own but it never works and my boyf gets annoyed having big bulky stuff around like that. At least with cardboard guy it might be big but it looks good!

:DThats what i said to my bf. Our cardboard house now matches the kitchen table so it looks ok!

They are really good value and keeps them entertained for hours!

Ooh! I love Frenchies, and your two are gorgeous, chunky cheeked lops! :bunny5

I've got fuzzy lops, a smaller and woolier variety- but so sweet and laid back like the French Lops.

What is this talk of an English Lop? Did you end up adding the new bunny to your crew? ELops are so fantastic- you must share pictures!

Latest posts

Back