My foster babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
Hi guys, thank in advance for answering these.

I have 4 (or 5) beautiful 6 weeks old foster babies.

Mum and dad lived together and these are the product many back to back litters. Mum eventually died.

I have 4 who are all clearly very similar, and the 5th one who is a bit of an unknown.

The 5th one is significantly smaller han the others, completely different markings. But her ears are just as big. I don't know if she is some sort of 2nd horn 2nd litter (I think someone on here had one of those once?) or if she is just a basic runt, or if she is somehow deformed inside and so is not thriving as one might hope. She can still fit in one hand, whereas all the others have to be held with two hands. She's a feisty little madam despite being so small.

Any thoughts on her? This is Wish.

040-1.jpg

And with another kit

059-2.jpg

My other question/s is about markings.

They are all variations of that same orange colour. What is that marking called? (They are a lionhead X with a dwarf lop- apparently) One is a vienna marked (white socks and a white diamond on its head). One is a deeper and more constant orange, whereas two of the others are much lighter and white underneath. Presumably Wish is a butterfly of whatever those markings are.

065-2.jpg

067.jpg

068-2.jpg

076.jpg

053.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Nah, he's probably from the same litter completely.

In my first ND litter I had 3 siamese sables, and one really dark baby. The dark one is still a full 1/2 pound smaller than his siblings. Never even broke 2 pounds as a senior.

As long as he's eating, he's perfectly fine. =D

And as far as markings go, once the vienna gene gets involved, I have no idea. Sorry~!

Latest posts

Back