My Flemish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbs

Reaction score
Well, we are leaving tonight around midnight orso and driving to GA. One map says it takes 7 hours 33 minutes andanother map say it takes 10 hours 5 minutes. Yikes! Let's hope thefirst map is more accurate!

I waited till the last minute to get things ready for my baby flem tohelp make the day go by faster, but it is not working! :?Tomake it worse I am so nervous and excited that I am clueless andstressed about what I need to do to get things ready for the trip andfor him. ACCCK! I still have to pick up some stuff at the store too!:shock:

:deep, slow, calm breaths:

Sunday morning I should have some pictures of the baby to post for you pic loving people!

I also need some help on naming the lil guy! I have no clue. I havesearched sites to come up empty. I want a name that is special and abit different with some kind of meaning to it. Help me! :p

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!

I can't Wait!! How did you ever manage to sleep last night?

Don't you worry, a name will come to you when you see yourbaby. It's hard to pick one out before you have the littleLove in front of you.

Oh Babbs! I'm so thrilled for you! I know you wereconsidering it, but didn't know how far into your plans you madeit! I can't wait! Another flemish to love and wishI had. :ele::dancing::jumpforjoy:

-Carolyn

Cool, I can't wait to see pics. I kind of knowhow you feel. I can't wait until I pick up my buns. But I still have towait another month :(

Stanleysmommy, my lil giant is a fawn. I am not good at names that much either. LOL!

Carolyn, sleep was not very good last night. LOL! I feel like a kid on Xmas Eve!

Bunnydude, I have waited for my little guy for only a lil over a week.And that was hard enough! I have wanted a flemish for a long timethough. I can't wait to see pics of your lil girl!

We are back! I have just totally fallen in lovewith this little guy! Although he did scratch the heck out of my chestand nip my fingers quite a few times beofre we left the breeders.Although I think that was because the breeder had just got donechecking him all over and he was a bit upset with that.

I got to see my baby boys parents and let me just say, WOW! I haveresearched and seen pictures but they do nothing for the size andbeauty of these giants! I about dropped my jaw when I saw all themommas and daddies. Of course when I seen all the babies I melted! Iseriously hope I do not make him mad once he is full grown! Yeowch thatmight hurt! LOL! He is such a sweetie though! He has already shown mewhat a Flemish puddle is! I pet him and he just puddles out and down.It is so cute! And he never once acted frightened of me.

I have one question though. Do Flemish normally sit with thier backfeet stretched forward? I saw this and was freaked out a bit at firstbut now it looks adorable. It is just such a differnet way to sit fromall my other bunnies. You can see this in the first picture I amposting. Although he has done this with his foot stretched even morethen in the picture.

He has had a long ride home so I did not pester him too much with photos so here is just a couple.

Oh and i still have no clue on a name.

Here is him sitting silly

FlemieLaying.jpg

All relaxed

FlemieStretched.jpg

Saying hi

HiMom.jpg

Wanna Play

WannaPlay.jpg

I interupted his bath session

WatchaDoin.jpg

FlemieStretched.jpg

Wow...I LOVE those ears. He's very handsome....and he looksso young too. I got Tiny when he was 12 weeks old...and Imissed out on some of his younger life. Now that I've hadother younger bunnies, I feel bad about that.

Anyway - he looks great - I'm sure you'll find a name for him soon.

Peg

Oh, he's so adorable!!! He looks sosmall. How old is he? I got Sampson at 8 wks and Iswear he was huge, but I really don't notice how much he's grown, but Iknow he has aton.

Jen

babbs wrote:
I have one question though. Do Flemish normally sit with thier backfeet stretched forward? I saw this and was freaked out a bit at firstbut now it looks adorable. It is just such a differnet way to sit fromall my other bunnies. You can see this in the first picture I amposting. Although he has done this with his foot stretched even morethen in the picture.

Here is him sitting silly

FlemieLaying.jpg

It may have just been the slippery surface -- is he able to pull hislegs properly underneath him and hop normally?From the rearview -- when he hops do his legs appear straight or turn in at the hock?

Pam

Latest posts

Back