My flemish is making me go hmmmm?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jil101ca

Reaction score
My flemish was due on Thurs, I could/still cansee her belly rolling. She has her box but is showing no signs ofhaving her babies anytime soon. She is still eating ect. Is thereanything else that could make her tummy roll in all differentdirections? She had her 1st litter on day 30.

When you say "due" - do you mean Thurs. was day 28? I ask beause most rabbits kindle on day 31....

Peg

No, Thurs was day 30. i'm not good at palpating,I'm afraid of pressing to hard and hurting them. We can still see herbelly rolling all over the place. Today she pulled a small amount ofhair but then nothing. She is quite her happy self, eating (althoughnot as much as normal) and drinking just fine. I'm keeping a closewatch on her due to my recent lose of Big Sis.

I would say she might need to see the vet or ifthere is a breeder near you who can palpate her I'd do that.I've been told that day 34 is the point where the doe needs to be seen(if not day 33) - but other breeders who work with larger breeds mayknow more.

I hope everything is fine.

Peg

She never had babies. had her checked and thereare no babies.Rebreeding her today and crossing my fingers. I wouldlike to know what was causing her belly to roll like it was full ofbabies.

Latest posts

Back