MY FIRST TORNADO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my susan I am glad y'all came through ok. Ihave been in a simalar situation, where i live tornados are not verycommon, and a few years ago we had one hit 1/2 a mile from my house soI know the fear that you endured quite well hun. I am just very veryglad that you and your babies came through ok...

As for the ignorant fools on the other place you posted may they getwhat is do to them. People like that are the reason I dont venture outwithout medication lol the damage would be horrific and people likethat are not worth the effort.

I live right inthe middle of tornado alley. It's an indescribable fear when they hitin the night. There's something about not being able to see the enemythat always increases the fear. I always stay up through the nightwatching the live radar and weather channels until those storms pass,but you never know when one will just drop down on top of you.

I'm so glad you all made it throughwithout losing any of your loved ones. I'm sorry it was such afrightening night foryou.

Raspberry

What a terrifying experience. Thankgoodness you and the bunnies are OK. The news reports arehorrific. I'm grateful all I have to worry about arehurricanes. At least you get plenty of warning.

Good to hear you came througheverything ok irishmist, and Raspberry we seen here on the news about astorm in Kansas and straight away I was wondering if you and yours wereok.

Funny how people you have never met or shared a spoken word to canbecome such friends huh, it really is a family type feel here, nowonder I like it here ;)

Ditto what Raspberry said - I live intornado alley too, and they are some scary stuff, especially atnight. If there is tornado weather, I stay up all night andwatch the weather reports. I can't sleep a wink until we'rein the clear.

So glad you're okay! (Don't pay any attention to people's mean remarks).

Back