My first bunny litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawsome_Pets

Reaction score
I haven't been sharing pics of my babies lately so here is a summary of the last 5 1/2 weeks :)

Mum - Poppy (8months) 1/2 mini-lop 1/2 unsure (wild?)
12.jpg

Dad - Shadow (6-7months) mini-lop
13.jpg

1 week old
4.jpg
1.jpg

3.jpg
5.jpg

2 1/2 weeks
4-1.jpg
g.jpg

"Alex" - female "Abby" - Female
3-1.jpg
5-1.jpg

"Amber - male "Apricot" - Female
2-2.jpg
1-2.jpg

5 weeks old
Amber,Ashley - male & Andi - female
4-2.jpg

Amber & Apricot
8.jpg

3-2.jpg
1-4.jpg

Alex
7-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

Abby
2-3.jpg

thanks :) i was pretty stoked with the colours I got! 3 black, 1 goot & 2 creams/caramel torts. oh and its 2 boys (1black, dark tort) and the other 4 are all girls

That is Awesome! I would have to agree on the colors you got they are pretty and would for sure be a go if you decided/are going to sell them.

I want kitts now! lol I am thinking about breeding but need way better set up before I do and of course I would need a buck....lol! It will be sometime IF I decide to breed! Still in the making. lol

Pawsome_Pets wrote:
thanks :) i was pretty stoked with the colours I got! 3 black, 1 goot & 2 creams/caramel torts. oh and its 2 boys (1black, dark tort) and the other 4 are all girls
We call tort mini lops sooty fawn in NZ.
Your kits are Black, Chestnut (Agouti), fawn and sooty fawn.

T.A Bunnies wrote:
Pawsome_Pets wrote:
We call tort mini lops sooty fawn in NZ.
Your kits are Black, Chestnut (Agouti), fawn and sooty fawn.

thanks... im new to the whole colours and genetics thing (shouldv'e paid more attention in my husbandry class)

Cute buns!
I would say that one is Orange and the other is a Tortoiseshell. Then 3 black and 1 Chestnut Agouti. I'm not sure if you guys use different terms in NZ lol!
Are you going to be selling them?

Brittany85 wrote:
Cute buns!
I would say that one is Orange and the other is a Tortoiseshell. Then 3 black and 1 Chestnut Agouti. I'm not sure if you guys use different terms in NZ lol!
Are you going to be selling them?
The orange ones are Fawn and Sooty Fawn.

Latest posts

Back