My first binky and IT WAS AWESOME!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rescuemom

Reaction score
I just saw my first binky and it was the most awesome thing in the world!

Callie binkied today while I had the two buns in the living room(bunny proofed prior, dogs locked up) for another bunny date, but with a larger surface area. She binkied! It was SO CUTE!

I've never seen one in person before! Crush is too lazy to do anything, but be lazy, lol, so he doesn't binky, or at least he hasn't yet. But Callie did!

On that note, she's still a Ms. Humps-A-Lot with him, and he still takes it.

aww, I still remember my first binkies - wonderful moments!

if you get them bonded, there may be hope for Crush yet - Gazzles didn't know how to binky until Nala taught her. I've seen my dominant little Nala teach my lazy little Gaz numerous things over the last couple months... Gaz also watches Nala and picks up her bad habits, lol. maybe Crush will learn how to binky and bunny 500 and such from Callie :D

charmy was always a binkey-er and honest;yy my first awesome moment was when she flopped it took her a week and a half to full out flop abut she did it and right next to me on the couch i was sooo happy!! we all have those first moments withe them huh?!! congrats! its a speacial moment!

When my little baby Pepper binkied, it was the sweetest thing ( a little lopsided, because she hadn't ever done it before and she's tiny) so I'm sooo happy you got to experience that!!

Can someone teach me some rabbit lingo?

<--------doesn't know what a bunny 500 is. :p

it's when they haul butt, running around super fast... often weaving around obstacles and jumping over stuff. a lot of times two rabbits do it together to play with one leading and one "chasing".

Latest posts

Back