My First (And LAST) Tattoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I think most tattoo artists get practice on themselves, LOL! It's like going through med school without sticking yourself with a needle or having a fellow classmate give you an IV. You just... do! LMAO

So now it is very itchy. I don't itch it but I want to REALLY BAD.

I went to work today and yesterday, and the kids are so funny... They kind of look at it funny, and they bend down and trace the beads with their fingers, and are like "Oh...". One kid goes "Why do you have that sticker on your foot??" LMAO!!!

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
irishlops wrote:
I like it!
i would never get a tat, but i would like to be a tatoo artist.
IMPOSSIBLE! If you look at the pictures, both of those guys got tats every where haha.
Well Ill be the firist tatoo artrist without any tats.:p

Oh I feel your pain, I have both my feet tattooed, I didn't flinch either but it was absolute agony! It looks gorgeous though, well worth it!

Whatever you do, resist the urge to scratch them, I think feet itch worse than most other places. It got too much for me one night and I gave them a good old scratch and I did lose a lot of ink (I had white shading but you'd never know now, the white completely disappeared!), obviously the skin is so thin anyway you need to give it the best chance to heal.

Your dad must be so proud!

Latest posts

Back