My female about getting ready to have babies??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura0709

Reaction score
If anyone can help or provide insight, I would appreciate it. My little girl had changed her attitude the past couple of week, lunging, biting.

I was wondering if she was pregnant because I got her from a neighbor and she had been penned with a male and female.

Today, she has been a sweetheart. But she's been pulling a lot of fur. I have her cage, not a typical nesting box. She's been in there more than normal. Her cage has a small towel, fleece blanket, her stuffed animal. Will this work if she is getting ready to have babies?

She is about to deliver, or a false pregnancy. From what I have read, I should know soon. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

I have a pic of her now on my profile. I think she's a New Zealand white?? She hasn't been pulling as much fur the past couple of days. I'm keeping an eye on her. She won't get in the nesting box, she has put fur in her cage. I have a fleece blanket and hay in there for her.

Latest posts

Back