my fawn flemishes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
two of my fawn flemish giants, the doe is a 2 year old and is the mother of the two 7 month olds i have, she has shown and has come away with some really nice awards and recognition, here is a pic of her and her 7
month old son.
flemish_giant_doe_by_khainon-d6vo652.jpg

7_month_old_flemish_giant_buck_by_khainon-d6vo6dd.jpg

They're pretty! We don't have many fawns in Texas. Sandy, black, and light grays are common here.

yeah theyre not that common here either, but these three i bought from a breeder/shower that specializes in them..she did not want to let them go either lol...but she wanted to downsize her show herd...so i offered her a good ammount and ended up with em...mama is nesting too..so good sign for me..i do plan on starting a black line sooner or later...amusing though...i have 10 buns and those three are the only show buns..the rest are all rescues lol

Hardly any flemishes here either, MOST are some kind of meat rabbit mix and the other 40% are lionheads lol.

Love Flemish. I've got two, a blue buck and a fawn doe. My wife personally loves the coloring of the fawn and I can't deny they are beautiful. Yours are very pretty.

Hardly any flemishes here either, MOST are some kind of meat rabbit mix and the other 40% are lionheads lol.

Wait, WHAT?? *Pictures a flemish-sized lionhead and cringes* Good god, that would be a lot of naughty! A lot of cute, but a lot of naughty! 3 lbs, 12 oz of maned naughtiness is about as much as I can handle, hehe.

Imbrium...Lol! I think though what they mean is that of all the buns in their area 60% are a mixed breed meat rabbit and the other 40% of rabbits in their area are lionheads.

Ohhh, lol. I thought they were speaking of flemish-type rabbits, not rabbits in general, hehe. Still, the idea of a flemish x lionhead cross both amuses and terrifies me! I can't imagine what it would be like if Nala were bigger than our 16 lb cat, but I'm fairly sure I don't want to find out!

Back