my expanding belly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AnnaS wrote:
Lissa, you look great. I think pregnant women look verybeautiful. Just think about what an important mission you guys aredoing.

At the beginning of pregnancy I too felt it was going too slow. But in3rd trimester its gets funner when the baby starts to move. But thelongest 2 weeks for me were the weeks I was overdue, I thought theywould never end.

I am so exciting for you guys.

Anna

Thanks Anna. :) Though I complain a lot about it, Iwouldn't change it for the world. It is all worthit.

mskoala wrote:
such a cute pregnancy bump! :D

I like that phrase!

Lissa you look great! I know lots of girls that would havekilled for your body right now. You're still a skinny girl,you just have a baby belly added on!

I love how you took pictures. Are you going to put them in a baby book?

I'm so slow! I had no idea you were pregnant (asfar as I remember). My sister just had a baby boy in December, thefunny thing, she's pregnant again.:laugh:Due on Cole's first birthday.

Anyways, congrats!

Oh congrads, thats so great.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I'm so slow! I had noidea you were pregnant (as far as I remember). My sister just had ababy boy in December, the funny thing, she's pregnant again.:laugh:Dueon Cole's first birthday.

Anyways, congrats!

at least ur not 11!!! did you hear about thegirl who is ONLY 11 for gods sake!! and she is going to have a baby ina month she lives in scotland. what is the world coming to?

love diamondxxx:bunnydance:

Wow...know what you mean, though.My sister has three kids that are all under five...all three of themabout a year and a half to two years apart. Her oldest isgoing to be five in December, her daughter (2nd born) is going to bethree in I think August, and she just had her third baby this pastDecember. She's got a LOT on her hands right now...it's justcrazy. :shock:

I have just my one beautiful daughter, and am quite content. :)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
My sister just had ababy boy in December, the funny thing, she's pregnant again.:laugh:Dueon Cole's first birthday.

Anyways, congrats!

I just read about that...apparently the girlgot pregnant from a 15yr old boy, and smokes an average of 20cigarettes a day!! WOW!! :shock::shock::shock:

diamond wrote:
at least ur not 11!!! didyou hear about the girl who is ONLY 11 for gods sake!! and she is goingto have a baby in a month she lives in scotland. what is the worldcoming to?

maherwoman wrote:
I just read about that...apparently the girl got pregnantfrom a 15yr old boy, and smokes an average of 20 cigarettes aday!! WOW!! :shock::shock::shock:

diamond wrote:
at least ur not 11!!! didyou hear about the girl who is ONLY 11 for gods sake!! and she is goingto have a baby in a month she lives in scotland. what is the worldcoming to?

Wow.. someone hasn't made the best chooses in life! Poor little girl :(

maherwoman wrote:
I just read about that...apparently the girl got pregnantfrom a 15yr old boy, and smokes an average of 20 cigarettes aday!! WOW!! :shock::shock::shock:

diamond wrote:

Whoa. 11years old. baby. smoking. What's wrong with this picture?!?that's just scary! What I wonder is: where were her parents during allthis?

Nessa1487 wrote:
Whoa. 11years old. baby. smoking. What's wrong withthis picture?!? that's just scary! What I wonder is: where were herparents during all this?

Where most parents are right now...not paying attention. :/
Bad parenting. I agree.

Oh wow Lissa, Look at you. I think pregnant women are beautiful all round cause they are carring a new life in the oven.

I knew a girl who just turned 11 and had her first son, when she turned15 she had another son by the same man, I knew her in high school, ThenI ran into her 2 yrs after we graduated she had another son also by thesame man. :shock:

I think it is sad, I was with my niece a few weeks ago and she wastelling me about a boy who liked her and he was at the party I was at.I told her it is not a rush to have a boyfriend cause you are only 11.Wait until you get out of high school please I told her that cause Idid not have my first real b/f until I turned 22 and that was my hubbywho was my first.:bunnydance:

I personally do not want my child dating beforethe age of 18. As far as enforcing that, good luck tome. We all know that at that age, the teenager is alwaysright. ;) It will be a hard rule to enforce, but animportant one. I dated too young and I think a lot of peoplethese days are dating too young. Having been engaged at 18, Ican tell you that I am a completely different person now than I wasthen. Thank GOD I did not marry that man. I wouldhave been in a miserable marriage.

I obviously have a lot to say about parenting these days. :)

My mom pretty much had the same rule, thoughbecause I knew Nate so well we dated a bit earlier. Nothing got seriousup until the point to when I turned 17 though. Good luck, though,Lissa. As my mom always says..discipline, love, and spending a lot oftime with your kids will ensure they'll respect you..I know my sistersand myself all respect my parents, and we'll pretty much listen to them.

Lissa wrote:
Ipersonally do not want my child dating before the age of 18.As far as enforcing that, good luck to me. We all know thatat that age, the teenager is always right. ;) Itwill be a hard rule to enforce, but an important one. I datedtoo young and I think a lot of people these days are dating tooyoung. Having been engaged at 18, I can tell you that I am acompletely different person now than I was then. Thank GOD Idid not marry that man. I would have been in a miserablemarriage.

I obviously have a lot to say about parenting these days. :)

Your going to make an awesome mom Lissa! :D. I agree, dating young justgets you hurt, most times nothing gets anywhere anyways.

Nessa1487 wrote:
My mom pretty much had the same rule, though because I knewNate so well we dated a bit earlier. Nothing got serious up until thepoint to when I turned 17 though. Good luck, though, Lissa. As my momalways says..discipline, love, and spending a lot of time with yourkids will ensure they'll respect you..I know my sisters and myself allrespect my parents, and we'll pretty much listen to them.
It will definitely be a challenge!! lol

Latest posts

Back