my dog.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
my dog needs exercise. i could not walk hi, so i let him run about the gardren. the rabbits are secure. he went over and siffed them. he barked once or twice, then went off, they are only ball of fluff he tought.
my mum called my brother. an hour later, she came up, and said sockey (dog) was digging my rabbit. i frose. i thought she ment like he got in to the hutch and was scratching, "digging him" i said which one. she said the dead one. he was digging up his grave! i was angery. but....he is like a dog. you can see his leg bone, head..... and fur.....what is leaft of it..i dont know how i feel. he was digging up meories....

i know. i felt like killing him. thn i was like... well he doing wht dogs do best. not making us forget.

Some dogs are so descusting, when i burried my hamster last year .I put 2 boxes of moth balls to drive anything away you can use repelant to keep the dog away from the grave.

Sorry Elena :(

Thats horrible, I know how horrible it is to open a cage and find your rabbit dead but to see it again like that must be awful.

You can't blame your dog though, what breed is he?

:(

We buried Sophia in our back yard (not veary deep) and the 3 doges(1beagle 1 boxer 1 husky)never even showed interest what breed is your dog if he is terrier (they were bred to go under ground and get rodents)that might be why and again I am so sorry:?

-------------------------------------------

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz063.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz071.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz074.jpg
BUNNY026.jpg

:heartbeat:I LOVE MY LOPPY EARED BUNNY:heartbeat:

Bunny_Love wrote:
OUBuneary49 wrote:
are you going to punish the dog that did that ??
You cant "punish" the dog for doing that.
Like I said before, it isn't actually the dogs fault, a lot of dogs are bred to retrieve and rabbits well dogs love rabbits!!!

You can't punish a dog for doing something thats in his nature.

Becca :carrot:brown-bunny

Becca wrote:
Sorry Elena :(

Thats horrible, I know how horrible it is to open a cage and find your rabbit dead but to see it again like that must be awful.

You can't blame your dog though, what breed is he?

:(
the rabbit. it was in my arms... and then i came down the stairs to find him/

my dog is a mix. pomeranin and jackruessell. i dont blame him.. free food...:shock::(

he got a hug to day. i forgive him

Becca wrote:
Bunny_Love wrote:
OUBuneary49 wrote:
are you going to punish the dog that did that ??
You cant "punish" the dog for doing that.
Like I said before, it isn't actually the dogs fault, a lot of dogs are bred to retrieve and rabbits well dogs love rabbits!!!

You can't punish a dog for doing something thats in his nature.

Becca :carrot:brown-bunny
no way!!!!!!!!!!! he is calling from the wild sort of called him......
so ii will ot punish him. bone might stop his in trest..

Thats awful :shock:when ive buried my hamsters ive always placed a stone ontop to stop anything digging them up!

it obviously wasnt a nice thing to see (id freak personally as i have a phobia of buring dead bodies anyway!) but im glad your not blaming the dog :)

yeh, and a tap on the nose...

he stil has some "santa paws" stuff left over.. like a toy and raw hide bone, choco drops...

he is a lucky dg. i bet some other would have him buried by now...:shock:

irishlops wrote:
yeh, and a tap on the nose...

he stil has some "santa paws" stuff left over.. like a toy and raw hide bone, choco drops...

he is a lucky dg. i bet some other would have him buried by now...:shock:

What is this supposed to mean?

Latest posts

Back