My Doe has a stick tail! :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of this world bunnies

Reaction score
I just got a french lop doe from craigslist and when talking to the person selling her he mentioned nothing of this he just said things like "She is pedigreed and showable" which are both true but when i got he he said the same things talking about where he got her and stuff and when i got home i noticed her tail doesn't have fur on the top only on the bottom and on the tip of it there is a red scab! IDK WHAT IT IS! and i am worried about her :( i want to make sure she is okay! she is also terrified of everything and tries to hide behind stuff when she sees anyone! please help!

Do you think you could send us a photo so we can see what you mean? Sounds like it would be a good idea to take her to a vet so it can be looked at properly, and for a good general check up.

Do you think you could send us a photo so we can see what you mean? Sounds like it would be a good idea to take her to a vet so it can be looked at properly, and for a good general check up.
she is still super shy and when I try to touch it she freaks out and hides it. I have tried inspecting it but i have only seen it twice.

I just got a french lop doe from craigslist and when talking to the person selling her he mentioned nothing of this he just said things like "She is pedigreed and showable" which are both true but when i got he he said the same things talking about where he got her and stuff and when i got home i noticed her tail doesn't have fur on the top only on the bottom and on the tip of it there is a red scab! IDK WHAT IT IS! and i am worried about her :( i want to make sure she is okay! she is also terrified of everything and tries to hide behind stuff when she sees anyone! please help!
dear o.o.t.w.bunz,-could have been too close to another rabbit-or may just need an exam from an exotic dvm,--I use betadine /bactine-/Neosporin-in my facility-,but you be the judge,-rabbits are constant groomers,-donot want her licking the tail.--watch her eating habits,etc.-setup a quiet spot with a mirror..--sincerely james waller for joseph r cottontail/bdenium-rip

Latest posts

Back