My current stained glass panel will go to a shelter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
That bunny piece is simply beautiful Sherill.

Do you ship to Canada?

Susan:)
Wish I had the money and could talk you into the same thing :p Haven't purchased a decent gift for my mom for christmas in years

Though something that nice I wouldnt want to risk it breaking during shipping.... :(

Its stunning

Thanks y'all! Patti I will remember Gainesville Rabbit Rescue, who gets it will depend on who has the most people who want it so the shelter can get the most money possible.

Susan, I ship UPS so if they ship to Canada I guess I can ship to Canada. It would probably cost a pretty penny to go from Texas to Canada. UPS has done a good job for me so far I have them package it and ship it.

Thanks Sherill! I know we could have a profitable raffle for it. I would pay shipping. I could have our Program Director contact you if you'd like.

I think we could raise a great deal of money selling raffle tickets. I sent Kathy Finelli your info, so she will be contacting you. I want to win it! It is so gorgeous!!!!

Well Patti I guess I planned to let whatever shelter it went to decide how they wanted to handle it. Y'all know what works with raising money. I'm glad you like it!

Thanks Bunnylove!

Kathy told me that our rescue is doing an even at an art show in November. That would be a perfect venue for a raffle. She will be in contact with you. Thank you for considering us!!

Not sure if you are meaning it has to be a rabbit shelter...but there is an organization where I am at called Spay it Forward....they work and spaying and neutering for people who cannot afford it. They also spay and neuter ferals to try and reduce the feral population. They also will work at getting shots for people's pets when the people can't afford them. Basically they make sure people can keep their pets when times get tough.....you can find them on facebook it's Spay it Forward.

@Pattie: that sounds like a great time
@Nermal71: This one needs to go to help a rabbit shelter maybe later on I will do a puppy/kitten panel for a different type.
@Tuckerbunnies: Yeah it's the one on my website the website is kinda slow at getting pictures updated.

If any of you want to follow my progress on it you can go to my facebook page at Bluesmaven Stained Glass Art
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002528303072

Back