My Crew!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamnjo

Reaction score
I posted a blog for my bunnies a while ago, so I thought I would post one for all my pets. I have two kitties(Beaker and Willow), two bunners(Tamme and Josee), four gold fish(Wally, Nibbles, Miffy and Pookie) and a froggie(Lefey).

Kitties:bunnyhug:

Beaker is about 8 years old. We don't know his exact age because we adopted him from a friend who couldn't find a home for him. He is orange a white, and fat. He likes to cuddle me and my parents, but NOT my siblings. He doesn't do well with kids. He doesn't really like our other kitty(Willow) because we bought her as a kitten and brought her into "his teritory".

Beaker002-1.jpg

Willow is about 2 years old. We bought her as a kitten from a couple people who were breeding their cat, and it was parcially wild. She is adorable. Her fur is so long around her neck, it looks like she has a mane! We call her foxy, foxy baby, squirrel, pillow and willy. She is grey and white. She isn't very cuddly, unless she comes up to you to cuddle. She is quite shy with new people.

MP3pics020-1.jpg

(Willow as a kitten:hearts)

Bunners:bunnyheart

Tamme is going to be 3 in August. I am a victom of pet shop cuties, I got her from Pets West. She was there with her sister, Molly, and my friend ended up getting her sister. She is very outgoing, but kind of shy. She's my little princess. I call her tam, tammetha, tam girl and baby girl. She is a brown and white Holland Lop.

7-1.jpg

BabyJo002-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Josee is going to be 2 in October. She is my little rebel. She is the daughter of Tamme(and the same friend who has Tamme's sister has Josee's father his name is Joey and I'm pretty sure he is a Mini Lop, I do NOT breed anymore). She is very curious and destructive, but I'm positive I couldn't love her more. I call her jo, joserelly and baby girl. She is a white and grey Holland Lop cross Mini Lop(I'm pretty sure).

jo2-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

2-1.jpg

Fish:pinkbouce:

The other day I got 4 fish, then two died(my two) but brothers and sisters lived. So I went back yesterday and got two more for myself. Their doing great. They were on sale at Wal-Mart for 18 cents each, and I'm pretty sure they were feeder fish. Mine are named Pookie and Miffy. Pookie has and orange dot on her tail.

Picture003-2.jpg

My brothers and sisters are name Wally(my sisters) and Nibbles(my brothers). The orange one is my sisters. These guys seem really healthy and are doing great.

madiandlevisfish.jpg

Froggie!!:bunny24

I gotLefey yesterday. He's so small, he's about 2 cm long. He's green with brown spots. I'm pretty sure he's an African frog. Hehe I love him!

Lefey.jpg

Thanks for reading! Happy hopping:brownbunny

they are all cute, i love the name Willow, i too have a Willow cat,lol

Lefey, Pookie, Wally AND Nibbles all crossed the bridge:cry1:

I started crying because I really liked Lefey.

R.I.P Lefey, Pookie, Nibbles, Wally

:brownbunny

What an interesting crew you had - so sorry to hear of your recent losses.

I love your bunnies....they're so cute.

Peg

I loved your pictures....they are all so sweet...but i especially love Josee...what a very pretty little girl :)

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back