my cat and Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathryn303

Reaction score
I made a video of my cat and my bunny. Bunny hopped up on my bed where my cat already was and she layed right next to him. Then it got even cuter by Timothy (my cat) licking Bunny. Timothy also bit her a few times, but they were gental bites. We call those his 'love bites'.He usually bites us like that too when he wants some attention. It doesn't hurt at all. Bunny actually seemed to like it. :p Here it is....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOkq-p9-pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOkq-p9-pg[/ame] Enjoy!

And here is a pic of them just for fun. :D

Picture147.jpg

That was so cute!:D

Milly licks my cat but she won't do it back to him. My other cat Casey has done these little bites to my guinea pigs and Milly. I thought she was being aggressive to them, maybe I was wrong and the poor cat did'nt deserve all the telling offs she's had! :)

Awww I wish my cat liked my bunny.:( The cat (Breeah) is terrified of Pip and wants nothing to do with him, even though Pip has tried to make friends numerous times.

When I first introduced Timothy to Bunny (Bunny was in her cage while I held Timothy in front of her), I was really surpirised that Timothy didn't mind Bunny and actually didn't try to hurt her at all. Timothy hunts small animals outside like lizards, mice, and birds. Well, at least he used to untill he got fat and lazy. :p After a while of watching how Bunny and Timothy got along, I gradually started trusting Timothy more with Bunny. I think Timothy knows that Bunny is something that I love and another part of the family. I also think that Timothy thinks of Bunny as a funny looking cat and Bunny thinks of Timothy as a funny looking rabbit. :D They really seem to enjoy each other's company. But my other cat is completely terrified of Bunny. :biggrin2:

Aww. How cute. One of my dogs and rabbit get along well. My first rabbit befriended a few stray cats that had been running around the neighborhood. It was cute. :)

How sweeet! My kitties and bunnies like each other and lick each other a little, but they've never gotten THIS cuddly. That is just sooo CUTE! :)

Back