My buns peed on me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_Girl

New Bunny Mama
Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

My yet-to-be-named buns is 2 months old, and i have just recently gotten her. She is such a sweetheart. :hearts:

I want her to get used to me, so very slowly I've been gently petting her. And if she runs away, I stop and walk away. No rush. Sometimes she lets me pet her. :woohoo:

So i put her on my chair next ot me (it's a bowl shaped type chair, soft and fluffy) and gently pet her. She seemed very happy, sniffing around, licking my arm, she even climbed on my lap and relaxed. So much so she peed on me. Haha, so i was just wondering if i scared her... or if i did something wrong??

The last thing i want to do is scare her. :/

Anyone experience this?

Thanks guys, this forum is great. She deserves the best.

-Melissa

She sounds like she was pretty relaxed, so she probably didn't do it because she was scared. She probably just had to pee and a litter box wasn't handy. She's also still a baby, and they tend to have accidents once in a while. Having a towel under her will help, until she matures a bit and her litter box habits improve.

Latest posts

Back