my bun's new favorite delicacy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoiledBuni

Reaction score
i was feeling creative this morning so i took outa jar of gerber's carrot sauce ( i bought it especially for my bun, idont have a baby in the house except my bun:)). then some parsley. anda shallow dish, i used the cap to a container. Well first i used ascissor(knife) to cut the parsley.and put a layer of that on the dish.then put a blob of the carrot sauce on top of it. then put some tinydots onthe sauceon the sideof thecontainer. after that i took leaves of parsley and stuk them into thetiny dots. then took more parsley, mince that and sprinkled it on topof everything and took a big leaf of parsley andplaced thaton the center blob. :Dpics of the "delicacy" are below.

ps-thank you carolyn, BunnyMommy, MyBunnyLovesMe, and M&SMom for teaching me how to post pics.

Yes it would Pamnock. That would be really cool. They have such books for dogs and cats.

Spoiledbuni, you are like Julia Child to rabbits! How creative! I have to make this for my gang.

Back