My bunny's tummy is not doing well

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babygroot

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my second thread today cause stupid me decided to put my other bunny Mimmi outside in the pen that I had just set up today. However I didn't think about all the good things she could eat, I was just thinking about exercise, so she ate a lot of greens stuff. I'm pretty sure that what she ate wasn't poisonous or anything, but I haven't given her any greens in a long while because of her sensitive stomach, only hay and water... so now she's sitting in a hunched position and her stomach is making sounds. I could give her some "minifom", which is basically simethicone, but because of her sensetive tummy I'm not sure that's a good idea... but maybe it is... what should I do?
I'm gonna try to have her move around, eat some hay, as well as drinking some water. I already gave her tummy a little massage and I'll continue to do that as well.

Give her miniform, she might have gotten gas problems now, it’s common when you take them out for long periods and they aren’t used with the greens.

Massage her stomach and feed her critical care to help her stomach working and to get fluids and food in her system.

If she’s not starting to do better, contact a vet.

Give her miniform, she might have gotten gas problems now, it’s common when you take them out for long periods and they aren’t used with the greens.

Massage her stomach and feed her critical care to help her stomach working and to get fluids and food in her system.

If she’s not starting to do better, contact a vet.
Okay, I'll do that!

Thanks for all your advice today, I appriciate it a lot!

Latest posts

Back