My bunny wishlist.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msfancy

Reaction score

Do you have a bunny wishlist? This is just temporary, it changes as I see more pictures of all your gorgeous bun-kids.

1. Dutch <33 I want one so bad, it's not funny... lol, my neighbor has one that I might be bun-sitting this winter

2. Rex

3. Lionhead

4. Rhinelander

5. Dwarf Hotot

6. Satin/Mini-Satin

7. Checkered Giant

8. Flemmish Giant

9. English Spot

1) Hotot - a full sized doewould be my dream bunny, I would call her Twiggy.:biggrin2:

2) British/Conti giant - just because after seeing all the gorgeous giants on here, especially with the Flemish fever a few years ago, they look like such brilliant pets!

3)More rexes - because they are beautiful!

4)A Palomino - just like Bub, although I don't think you can get them over here.:(

i want a mini lop that is all that is on my wish list................for now

When all my bunnies die out, or close to die out (but that's a while because we have 15 of them, lol), I want a 'proper' nethie. But until then I'm going to enjoy the buns I have.

I'm not going to post my wish list. The last time I did, I literally wound up with most of them within the month it was posted.

Since I'm going to have a total of seven buns (not including the two we'll be boarding for a friend) by the time October hits, I think I should just keep my list to myself, hehe!!

:biggrin2:

Rosie*

As well as lots more Rex in lots more colours and maybe another Conti, I would love some Belgian hares, Thrianta, Angora, Tan, Nethies, Lionheads and maybe a nice blue Dutch doe, my first ever bun was a blue Dutch and she was fantastic! :D

Small wishlist. :shock:

I would like

A blue eyed dutch

Tiny lol(i may settle for another flemish)

dutch coloured nethies

couple more lionheads

Lots more nethies

Blue bretheren (think thats how you spell it lol)

Well, I already have several of the breeds I had wanted- Dutch, Dwarf Hotot, and New Zealand. My hubby loves lops and is always tempted to bring one home when he sees them. Hopefully that won't happen because I don't have the space, but if I were to get more rabbits I'd want a French Lop, Rhinelander, Tan, English Spot (love those arched breeds!), Creme or Champagne D'Argent, Palomino, Standard Rex, Satin, and a Flemish. Oh, and if I had space I'd definately take some of Treasured Friend's chinchilla kids!

Velveteen Lop :heart:.

oh...and any other loppies that I can get my little arms around.

I think I would like a Himalayan (or two or three!). I was so taken with them at a show recently. (But I will never give up my Flemish or Mini Rex! LOL!) :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back