My Bunny still has no babies.........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover06

Reaction score
My rabbit was due on October 20th, and I put thenest box a week before she was due and still she has no babies orpulled any fur......When she lies on her side I can see the littlebunnies move around.....it is pretty cool....but I don't know what todo....She has had babies before in the past so this isn't her firsttime. I think this may be her 3rd litter. She is a really good mommyrabbit and she takes care of her kits. I just don't know why she hasn'thad them....She is really healthy and has a appetite....soIguess I just have to wait....Her breed is a Pedigreed Mini Rex...ifthat helps....Any ideas?

~Thanks~

:?

Are you correct about the date that you bredher? Did you breed her at anytime afterwards? Ifyou are absolutely sure about the due date then a trip to the vet isneeded. She may need a shot to induce labor.

Sharon

Hi,

I breed her on September 27th.....I checked my calendar..so it has onlybeen 33 days....No I haven't breed her since then. I know rabbits arepregnant from either 29-35 days....So I dunno....:?

cheryl13- Thanks for moving my post,I wasn't sure were to put it.....:)

im having the same problem at the moment with my lionhead fluffy.
she was due the 29th. im sure she is pregnant and i can feel babies moving.
im going to give her a few more days and if theres nothing il bring her to the vet

Latest posts

Back