My bunny know I love him

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichigo_mo

Reaction score
Hey everyone :):):)

When i call out to my bunny from across the room telling him i love him and generally sweet talking, he gently grinds his teeth the same way he would if he was enjoying a nice pet. I know it is comforting to him and I think it is just gorgeous. I couldnt find any posts about this on the internet and was wondering if anyone has noticed this kind of behaviour with their rabbit?

P.S. posted this in bunny blogs but figured it was probably the wrong place for it so wanted to repost.

Hey everyone :):):)

When i call out to my bunny from across the room telling him i love him and generally sweet talking, he gently grinds his teeth the same way he would if he was enjoying a nice pet. I know it is comforting to him and I think it is just gorgeous. I couldnt find any posts about this on the internet and was wondering if anyone has noticed this kind of behaviour with their rabbit?

P.S. posted this in bunny blogs but figured it was probably the wrong place for it so wanted to repost.
lol, so sweet! Sounds like he loves you too. The only time my bunny hears me is when I have his salad or have my hand in the box of meadow loops :]

Latest posts

Back